1. A copy of the original invoice must accompany all returns.
2. Enclose a letter with a good phone number, your name, my company's name S. Lee
Enterprises, Inc., why the item is being returned, and what you want us to do (repair,
3. We cannot accept boxes that have been marked. Please wrap them before shipping.
4. We cannot accept skates that have already been mounted.
5. A 20% restocking fee on all returned items except for those which do not result in an
exchange. A restocking fee will not be charged due to shipping errors on our part,
defective merchandise, and returns for sizes.
6. All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
7. For any returns that are not already covered under manufacturer warranty, please
contact us for a return authorization number.
8. We cannot guarantee the sale of products.
9. The final say on any defective return is up to the individual manufacturer of the product.
10. Most manufacturers reserve the right to repair or replace defective products, and limit
the length of warranty. In addition, Riedell and Bont request that all defects be shipped
directly to them.